Swan Lake is hosting Drive-In Movie nights! Stay tuned for future showings and dates.
- FIRST 3 ROWS RESERVED FOR SMALL CARS (COUPES & SEDANS)
- CREDIT CARD ONLY (NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR CONCESSION)
- MOVIE IS FREE TO WATCH
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED
- ONE TICKET PER VEHICLE
- RESTROOMS AVAILABLE
- SOCIALLY DISTANT AND SAFE
- AUDIO TRANSMITTED THROUGH AN FM RADIO STATION
- PRIVATE AND CHARITY EVENTS AVAILABLE
ARRIVAL TIME | 7:30PM - 8:30PM
MUST ARRIVE BY | 8:30PM
ESTIMATED MOVIE START TIME | 8:45PM
MOVIE TITLE | BACK TO THE FUTURE
Cash not accepted the night of. Credit card payments only. All concession can be purchased through our website at the event.
- First 3 rows for smaller vehicles, coupes and sedans.
- Starting row 4 and further back will be the larger vehicles (Trucks, Vans, SUV's).
- Vehicles parked in the order they arrive.
- The movie is free to watch! Safe, contact-less food and beverages delivered to your car for the authentic drive-in movie experience! Limited parking spots available.
- Ticket price is for charges required to rent the equipment and produce the evening.
- Until social distancing guidelines change, we ask that you watch the movie from inside your vehicle. Food and beverages will be brought to you, will not need to exit your vehicle.
- Please no outside food or beverages allowed. Alcohol is not being served at this event and we kindly ask that you do not bring alcohol to the event. This will be strictly enforced.
- Restrooms will be available.
- This event is weather permitting. In case of rain, you will receive a full refund with the exception of the non-refundable Eventbrite fee.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can arrive up to one hour before your movie start time. We ask that everyone arrives NO LATER 8:30PM. We want to leave enough time to place your food and beverage orders. We shall also be explaining the audio, how to order additional food and social distancing guidelines. In order to not interrupt the movie, we ask that you please do not leave until the movie has ended.
The ticket also goes towards our costs needed to produce the event. There is NO FEE for the movie! There will be an Eventbrite Fee along with NYS Sales Tax charged for each ticket sold.
Menu is posted above!
We will be doing online ordering!
Then we all get wet! Just kidding! This is an outdoor event that is weather permitting. If it rains, we will be canceling the event and giving a full refund minus the EventBrite fee.
Our Drive-In's will be weather permitting. We are hoping to tell you as far in advance as possible, although as of now we will be posting events weekly.
Tickets are available below or through EventBrite. We will not be selling tickets the night of the event. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
ONE ticket per vehicle. You do not need a ticket for each person.
Yes! Our restrooms are available. We shall be following social distancing guidelines and letting in small groups at a time. We ask that you all wear a mask if you exit your vehicle.
Until social distancing guidelines change, we ask that you watch the movie from inside your vehicle. Food and beverages will be brought to you, will not need to exit your vehicle.
Please keep your vehicle off until it is time to leave. Please turn your lights off. The audio will be coming through your FM radio! We shall give you a station to tune into.
We ask that you have no more than 5 people in each vehicle.
We shall do our best to park the vehicles in the order they arrive and height order. Larger vehicles will be in the back. First 3 rows for smaller vehicles (coupes and sedans). Starting row 4 and further back will be the larger vehicles (Trucks, Vans, SUV's).
We ask that if you exit your vehicle to use the restroom, you wear a mask. You do not need to wear a mask in your vehicle.
Yes! Give us a ring and one of our events coordinators can work out the details with you.
To not interrupt the movie we ask that you all please stay until the end of the movie. If you have an emergency, please contact one of our staff members immediately.