Swan Lake is hosting Drive-In Movie nights! Stay tuned for future showings and dates.
- FIRST 3 ROWS RESERVED FOR SMALL CARS (COUPES & SEDANS)
- CREDIT CARD ONLY (NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR CONCESSION)
- MOVIE IS FREE TO WATCH
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGES ALLOWED
- ONE TICKET PER VEHICLE
- RESTROOMS AVAILABLE
- SOCIALLY DISTANT AND SAFE
- AUDIO TRANSMITTED THROUGH AN FM RADIO STATION
- PRIVATE AND CHARITY EVENTS AVAILABLE
Mondays at the Drive-In, presented by New York Cancer & Blood Specialists and in support of Mondays at Racine Cancer Care Foundation, was created with one goal in mind: to provide a safe and entertaining way to enjoy a night out with friends and family; all while benefiting a great cause. So get your tickets, jump in the car and come join us ... Big Screen, Big Fun!
ARRIVAL TIME | 7:30PM - 8:00PM
MUST ARRIVE BY | 8:00PM (the latest)
ESTIMATED MOVIE START TIME | 8:20PM
MOVIE TITLE | The Sandlot(Rated PG)
About the Movie: The Sandlot is a coming-of-age story about a group of young boys growing up in California in 1962. A new, shy boy moves into the neighborhood, where he is initially rejected by the local boys because he doesn't know how to play baseball. Soon, he learns the sport and joins the group of boys who play ball in a local sandlot, and with his new friends, he has a variety of adventures.
- One ticket per vehicle. You do not need a ticket per person.
- Cost of ticket includes per car: a $10 food credit to be used at the concession stand night of the event, complimentary popcorn and a raffle to be entered to win a Door Prize.
- Food will be sold onsite via Swan Lake Caterers concessions on their website.
- Link to Swan Lakes website & menu's will be provided a few days ahead of event.
- Safe, contact-less food and beverages delivered to your car for the authentic drive-in movie experience!
- Cash not accepted the night of, credit card payments only.
- The movie is free to watch! Ticket price covers entry to event per car. Limited parking spots available.
- Until social distancing guidelines change, we ask that you maintain 6 feet from others and wear a mask when leaving your car.
- Ticket price will be donated, in full, to Mondays at Racine Cancer Care Foundation.
- Please no outside food or beverages allowed. Alcohol is not being served at this event and we kindly ask that you do not bring alcohol to the event.
- Restrooms will be available & monitored for social distancing.
- This event is weather permitting.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can arrive up to one hour before your movie start time. We ask that everyone arrives NO LATER 8:30PM. We want to leave enough time to place your food and beverage orders. We shall also be explaining the audio, how to order additional food and social distancing guidelines. In order to not interrupt the movie, we ask that you please do not leave until the movie has ended.
The ticket also goes towards our costs needed to produce the event. There is NO FEE for the movie! There will be an Eventbrite Fee along with NYS Sales Tax charged for each ticket sold.
Menu is posted above!
We will be doing online ordering!
Then we all get wet! Just kidding! This is an outdoor event that is weather permitting. If it rains, we will be canceling the event and giving a full refund minus the EventBrite fee.
Our Drive-In's will be weather permitting. We are hoping to tell you as far in advance as possible, although as of now we will be posting events weekly.
Tickets are available below or through EventBrite. We will not be selling tickets the night of the event. All tickets must be purchased in advance.
ONE ticket per vehicle. You do not need a ticket for each person.
Yes! Our restrooms are available. We shall be following social distancing guidelines and letting in small groups at a time. We ask that you all wear a mask if you exit your vehicle.
Until social distancing guidelines change, we ask that you watch the movie from inside your vehicle. Food and beverages will be brought to you, will not need to exit your vehicle.
Please keep your vehicle off until it is time to leave. Please turn your lights off. The audio will be coming through your FM radio! We shall give you a station to tune into.
We ask that you have no more than 5 people in each vehicle.
We shall do our best to park the vehicles in the order they arrive and height order. Larger vehicles will be in the back. First 3 rows for smaller vehicles (coupes and sedans). Starting row 4 and further back will be the larger vehicles (Trucks, Vans, SUV's).
We ask that if you exit your vehicle to use the restroom, you wear a mask. You do not need to wear a mask in your vehicle.
Yes! Give us a ring and one of our events coordinators can work out the details with you.
To not interrupt the movie we ask that you all please stay until the end of the movie. If you have an emergency, please contact one of our staff members immediately.